Tips to look good in winter clothing
In winter, it is really tough to follow fashion and stay warm. Most of the people try and wear layers of cumbersome clothing. Layering might make you warm but they’ll make you look ten – twenty pounds heavier. For many folks particularly ladies this may be awfully difficult. Here are few tips that will help you keep hot in winter without having to sacrifice your sense of fashion
1. Wear thermal undies under your garments. This will enable you to put on less layers of garments.
2. Brighten up your garments with few colorful accessories like a headband, scarf or a hat.
These accessories will help to draw attention away from your body and will also keep your neck and head warm.
3. Select a long headscarf it will permit you to wrap it numerous times around your neck and also to tie it in many alternative ways. If you intend to buy only 1 or 2 headscarf / s then go for easy color scheme to let you wear it with many outfits. If you intend to buy many scarves select bright colours.
4. Wear hotter fabrics like wool, cashmere, or a specialty thermal man-made instead of linen or cotton. Wool can be cumbersome but it is warm, you’ll need just one wool sweater rather than 2 or 3 cotton sweaters.
5. If you need to keep toasty in a short dress, wear wool or thermal stockings in black or a dark color to match your skirt.
6. Your winter coat should be the perfect size. Very enormous coats will make you look bigger, and tiny coats will show bulges.
7. Buy thin yet warm gloves leather gloves that fit comfortably without being too tight are a nice choice. Avoid large skiing gloves unless you are on the slopes.